Our goal is to impact student achievement across disciplines and the development of students as a whole by:
Supporting effective teaching and meaningful learning;
Providing timely, accessible, and research-based resources.
Professional Development Course Catalog and Registration
New Courses for Salt Lake City School District Teachers
- Assessment and Intervention -Elementary Mathematics Endorsement
- Geometry and Measurements - Elementary Mathematics Endorsement
- Secondary Mathematics Professional Development
Substance Abuse Awareness
- Prevention Dimensions Training Dates 2013-2014
- There will be four elementary and one secondary training. Full attendance for the day equals 7 license points. Contact Patty Ward to register (801-578-8245).
This two hour online course meets the state requirement for teachers seeking relicensure. Click here for instructions on accessing the course.