Bryant Middle School
40 South 800 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
Open Enrollment Status: Open
» School Boundary Map
» District Boundary Map
» UCAS Reports and School Grades
» School Improvement Plan
» School Community Council Meetings
The mission of Bryant Middle School, a uniquely cooperative environment,
is to educate, stimulate, and nurture the continuing intellectual, social,
and personal growth of its students in a way that links the development
of their thinking skills, knowledge, and values with the cultural diversity
of our community. At Bryant, teachers, parents, community members, and
other stakeholders work together as a team. We offer many academic and
extra-curricular programs that help students maintain high self-esteem,
achieve, and succeed. The climate is warm and inviting and we care about
each student at our school.
Facts About Bryant
- Historical, Blue Ribbon School located in the downtown area
of Salt Lake City.
- There is a high degree of collaboration among teachers, administrators,
and all staff. The content of curriculum is consistent with the desired
school-wide results for student learning, the school mission, and state
core curriculum requirements.
- Leadership opportunities for students and staff are widely
- There is a positive atmosphere at Bryant and most students
feel that Bryant is a good school. Teachers make themselves available
to students through a variety of before and after school programs.
- Bryant has identified four areas of emphasis in our School
Improvement Plan; they are: literacy, academics, advocacy, and collaboration.
- Bryant sponsors many programs aimed at student success. We
offer Tutor School, Homework Help, a Morning Program, plus intramural
sports activities and teacher directed curriculum study sessions.
- Bryant is supported by a strong School Community Counsel and
PTSA. The PTSA sponsors Reflections, Red Letter Week, a yearly schoolwide
fundraiser, and many more activities and opportunities for our students
- Annually, many students and staff participate in a highly-acclaimed
- Daily, we initiate success and encourage students and staff
to be the BEST THAT THEY CAN BE!