Meadowlark Elementary School
Meadowlark’s Vision: Dream. Learn. Achieve. Our mission at Meadowlark Elementary School is to accept the challenge to act with integrity, embrace learning, thrive in our strengths, and realize our potential.
- Our mascot is the Mighty Meadowlark bird. School colors are purple and gold.
- The school day begins at 7:45 a.m., with students eating breakfast in their classrooms.
- Meadowlark Manners are: Be Safe, Be Responsible, Be Caring, Show Respect.
- We implement a school-wide bully prevention program.
- Teachers provide learning experiences which integrate science, technology, engineering, art, and math. Jason Learning and Engineering is Elementary curriculum will also be implemented this year, as well as using robots to teach basic coding skills.
- Academic Parent Teacher Team (APTT) meetings take place three times per year. Teachers provide effective and engaging materials for supporting children’s grade-level learning goals. We believe parents and teachers working as a team will increase student learning.
- Home visits are another way our teachers get to know families better in order to work together to achieve their hopes and dreams.
- Our Family School Collaboration Specialist provides classes for families, including gardening, Padres Comprometidos, communication classes, Second Cup of Coffee and Zumba.
- We are moving forward!
School Boundaries Map