Lincoln Elementary School
Lincoln Elementary School's mission is to provide excellent academic instruction targeted to the needs of individual students within an emotionally safe and nurturing learning environment. Our teachers are dedicated to incorporating literacy learning throughout the curriculum. A variety of intervention programs and community agencies are utilized to support the emotional, physical, and academic needs of each student.
- We encourage literacy, both day and night, by working closely with students' families.
- Lincoln prizes its ethnic and cultural diversity. Nineteen languages are spoken here.
- Our literacy program is geared to English language learners, as well as making reading exciting for all students.
- As an Artstream school, visual art and music are taught by certified teachers. We partner with Children's Dance Theater for dance instruction for grades 2, 3, and 4.
- Computer literacy is stressed in our computer lab, six eMINTS classrooms, and SpyHop classrooms. We have more than one computer for every three students.
School Boundaries Map