Escalante Elementary School
Escalante Elementary is a new school just off Redwood Road, completed and opened in 2002. The school emphasizes maintaining a highly trained faculty and staff, working with an exceptional PTA and SCC committee, and encouraging the learning about the many languages and cultures found in its boundaries.
Facts About Escalante
- The Escalante community continues to grow and develop. In 2006, the enrollment has increased to match that growth. There are 636 students K-6 and 37 pre-school students enrolled and attending.
- Many languages and cultures work together at Escalante. Currently there are 20 languages spoken by the families of Escalante.
- Escalante has met and exceeded the academic expectations of the Utah State Board of Education every year.
- The Escalante community is very involved with a strong PTA and SCC Committee.
- Escalante maintains an amazing Outdoor Classroom on site where students can go to study wetlands plants and animals and many other topics related to the science curriculum.
School Boundaries Map