Ensign Elementary School
The Ensign Elementary School community fosters academic success, self-esteem, and creativity. We promote and reinforce a strong learning environment to ensure academic success for all students.
- The highly qualified and dedicated staff is committed to providing quality instruction in all academic areas.
- Ensign is home to one of the district’s Curriculum & Assessment Labs.
- We have an outstanding partnership with our PTA, which provides a quality Artist in Residence program each year.
- Our after school program provides child care and enrichment activities, including Spanish, Mad Science, skiing, golf, and Abrakadoodle art programs.
- We have quality music programs, provided by certified music teachers for grades K-6.
- We partner with the University of Utah’s WEST science program.
- The school has two Engaged Technology Classrooms and the integration of technology is increasing in all classrooms each year.
- Ensign offers an excellent neighborhood Extended Learning Program for qualified fourth- through sixth-grade students.
School Boundaries Map