Ensign Elementary School
Ensign Elementary School is a past National Blue Ribbon School. We are the home of the mighty Eagles, where students are soaring to great heights. Our beautiful campus is located in the Upper Avenues overlooking the Salt Lake Valley. We are just minutes from the University of Utah and downtown.
- Our Ensign community fosters academic success, self-esteem, and creativity.
- We have a highly qualified and dedicated staff.
- Ensign is home to one of the district's Curriculum & Assessment Labs.
- We have an active school community council, dedicated to ensuring students have a well-rounded education in the sciences as well as the liberal arts.
- We have an outstanding PTA, which provides a quality Artist in Residence Program to complement our Beverly Taylor Sorenson art program.
- Our after school program provides child care and enrichment activities.
- Ensign offers an excellent neighborhood Extended Learning Program classes for qualified students in grades 4-6.
- We offer golf, ski, and snowboarding lessons.
School Boundaries Map