Emerson Elementary School
At Emerson Elementary School we love to learn. The mission of Emerson is to develop a partnership among students, teachers, parents, and the community and to promote the educational development of our children. We strive to instill a lifelong love of learning and a respect for everyone in our society.
- Emerson fuses three incredible programs into one great school.
- A traditional K
6 elementary school
- The International Pathways/Extended Learning dual-immersion program
- Three behavior support classes.
- Our students create a wonderfully diverse community and speak numerous languages including English, Spanish, Tongan, German, Dutch, Chinese, Korean, and French
- We are leading the path in technology use in the classroom, including Engaged Technology Classrooms, Smartboards, document cameras, iPads, sound systems in every classroom, two computer labs, and roving netbooks, tablets, and laptop computers for student use.
- We combine a wide variety of academic programs to give our students a rich experience in their education, both academically and socially.
- We continue to exceed academic expectations through data driven instruction.
- We are a school that implements school-wide positive behavior intervention supports (PBIS).
School Boundaries Map