Dilworth Elementary School
Dilworth Elementary offers a wide array of educational experiences to meet the needs of all children. With a dedicated, highly qualified, award-winning faculty, in collaboration with committed parents and students, Dilworth consistently ranks high on standardized academic tests and has shown continual academic growth.
- Dilworth students participate in weekly classes in
- computer skills at the computer lab
- research skills in the library with the librarian
- physical education with a certified teacher
- art and music taught by qualified art and music teachers.
- Our students in fifth and sixth grades participate every other year in the science fair.
- Sixth-grade students focus on technology-based learning.
- Fourth-grade students are given a chance to enroll in the Extended Learning Program.
- Students in fifth and sixth grades participate in orchestra, band, or choir.
School Boundaries Map