Bonneville Elementary School
1145 South 1900 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84108
Donna L. Reid
Open Enrollment Status: Open
» School Boundary Map
» District Boundary Map
» UCAS Reports and School Grades
» School Improvement Plan
» School Community Council Meetings
The mission of Bonneville Elementary School, a center of academic excellence built on trust and cooperation, is to:
- provide a safe environment that stimulates creative and innovative thought,
- promote life-long learning, and
- foster an appreciation of diversity by empowering students through literacy, challenging students to investigate ideas and concepts, and motivating students to maintain balance in their lives.
Bonneville Elementary School has high academic and behavioral expectations of all students. The staff is very dedicated and caring. Parents are invited to play a significant role in the day-to-day operations of the school through PTA, classroom help, and service on the School Community Council.
Facts About Bonneville
- Bonneville is a new state- of- the- art school building.
- Bonneville includes visual art, music, movement, and drama across the curriculum.
- Bonneville’s focus in the School Improvement Plan includes, Literacy, Numeracy, Science, and Art
- Bonneville test scores are consistently well above state standards.
- Bonneville is a recipient of the Beverly Taylor Sorenson Art Grant.
- The PTA support students through various programs such as Hands -on- Science, Great Artists and Composers, Accelerated Reader, field trips and assemblies, and Art Zone, a comprehensive visual art program.
- Bonneville is a member of the Artstream Consortium