Human Resource Forms
- 401(k) and 457 Plan Contract - Complete this form if you or your employer contributes to the Utah Retirement Systems 401(k).
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form - Complete this form to have your paycheck directly deposited in your bank account. (If you're already set up for direct deposit, go to Employee Online to make changes.)
- Lane Change Application - Administrator - Administrators paid on the Administrator Salary Schedule should complete and submit this form to Human Resources when they accumulate additional college hours to qualify for lane change.
- Lane Change Application - Teacher - Teachers paid on the Teacher Salary Schedule should complete and submit this form to Human Resources when they accumulate additional college hours to qualify for lane change.
- Highly Qualified Paraprofessional Form - All paraprofessionals who work in Title I schools must complete this form and submit it along with transcripts or test scores as required under NCLB. Applicants may complete and submit this form along with transcripts and test scores during the application process.
- Comprehensive Employee Educational Incentive Reimbursement - Employees represented by the Comprehensive Association must use this form to pre-qualify for reimbursement of job-related education expenses under the Educational Incentive provision in their agreement.
- Payroll Status Change Form - Supervisors must complete and submit this form for employee hiring, position information changes, and termination.
- Job Posting Request/Request to Hire - Supervisors must complete this form and submit to Human Resources to start the hiring process for an open position. (Use for licensed and classified contract openings. Not required for hourly position openings.)
Leave of Absence, Sabbatical and Medical Condition Forms
- Leave of Absence Application (all leaves) (updated August 2011) - Employees should complete this form when applying for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Sick Leave Bank, Long-Term Leaves of Absence, and Sabbaticals.
- Certification Health Care Provider Form (non-FMLA) (updated September 2011) - Employees should take this form to their medical providers to substantiate the need for leave under the Sick Leave Bank, for a Long-Term or Extended Leave of Absence due to a medical condition, or upon request by the district to substantiate the use of Sick Leave.
- FMLA General Statement
- FMLA Leave Procedures
- FMLA Certification of Health Care Provider: Employee’s Illness - an employee must take this form to his/her medical provider to substantiate leave under the FMLA when leave is for the employee’s own serious health condition.
- FMLA Certification of Health Care Provider: Family Member Illness - an employee must take this form to a family member’s medical provider to substantiate the employee’s request for leave to care for a family member with a serious health condition.
- FMLA Military Caregiver form - an employee must take this form to the military medical provider treating a family member in the military to substantiate the need for the employee to take leave to care for the servicemember.
- FMLA Military Exigency form - an employee must complete this form if he/she is requesting leave to assist a family member who is being deployed into active military service.