- Work Order Basics - Powerpoint
- Indoor Air Quality Basics - Powerpoint
- Understanding Energy Costs - Powerpoint
How to view our presentations...
- You must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your local computer to view these presentations.
- Click on the PowerPoint link next to the desired presentation.
- A File Download dialogue box will appear - Click on Open.
- After a few moments, a Password dialogue box will appear - Click on Read Only.
- Press the right mouse button and then click on Full Screen.
- Click the left mouse button to advance to the next slide or to continue to the next bullet or other item on a particular slide.
- To end the slide show - press the Esc key or press the right mouse and click on End Show.
- Click on the Internet Explorer Back arrow to return to the Facility Services web page.
The training presentations found on this website were developed for the exclusive use of Salt Lake City School District employees only. Do not copy, modify or distribute these materials without the express written permission of the district.