Parent and Child Preschool Classes
We would like to support you and your child by sharing an excellent opportunity toward school success. We are offering a parent-child class where parents participate in their child's learning experiences and learn habits that build a strong foundation for social and educational success. Research shows that meaningful parent involvement in schools is one of the most powerful predictors of high student achievement and healthy development.
Our supportive environment will offer you:
- Genuine connections with others and a neighborhood school
- Friends to talk with who are also learning about parenting
- Caring people who respect you for being your child's first and most important teacher
Our three-day-a-week preschool program for 3-year-olds will provide your child with:
- An opportunity to make friends and build trust with other adults
- Multi-sensory activities to enhance your child' s social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development
- Skilled preschool teachers
News & Announcements
2016-2017 Parent and Child Preschool Class
Classes will begin Tuesday, February 21, 2017 and will end Thursday, May 25, 2017.
Where: Classes are held at
- Glendale-Mountain View Community Learning Center, 1388 South Navajo Street, Early Learning, Room #232, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
You may register at the Early Childhood Learning Center located at 1388 South Navajo Street, Early Learning, Suite A
Please bring child's official birth certificate and immunization records.
Time: Mountain View
OPTION 1 AM Session Monday-Tuesday 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
OPTION 2 AM Session Wednesday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
OPTION 3 PM Session Wednesday-Thursday 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Cost: One-time fee of $35.00 (in the form of cash, check, credit card or money order)