After School/Summer School Programs
- SPACE IS LIMITED
- For 1st – 6th graders (Kindergarteners must be in a full day or PM class to apply. At some schools only Kindergarteners with an older sibling in the same school will be accepted).
- Nurturing environment
- Developmentally appropriate
Program Costs and Schedules (will vary by school)
- Non-Title I schools: $50 non-refundable registration fee, Monday – Thursday $10/per day and Fridays and other short days $18 per day and is based on attendance. Program hours are after school until 6:00 pm. Non-Title I Guidelines - English / Non-Title I Guidelines - Spanish
- Nibley Park: $35 non-refundable registration fee and $50/per month. Contact after school coordinator for program dates and times.
- Whittier: $50 non-refundable registration fee and $150/per month (sliding fee scale available. Contact after school coordinator for additional cost information and program dates and times).
- Title I schools: $10 non-refundable registration fee and $40/month (sliding fee scale available. Contact after school coordinator for additional cost information and program dates and time). Title I Guidelines - English / Title I Guidelines - Spanish
All Non-Title I after school applications must be done online. Applications for the 2016-2017 school year may be entered online beginning July 5, 2016.